Monday, July 04, 2005

Another reason for celebration

Well, the Fourth of July will have an additional meaning for our family now. I am now an Uncle. My brother's first born son made his appearance into the world today after a 30 hour labor for his wife. They have tried for a while to have a baby but it just didn't work out until now. I know how much they wanted one and with us having twins I know didn't help. It had to be hard with them trying so hard and us having twins by accident. I remember the night I had to call them and tell them we were having twins. I think his wife pretty much started crying. It wasn't long after that when she became pregnant again and this time it all worked out for them. It was their time. My parents stayed at the hospital all night with them last night.

I know they will make great parents. This child will be really loved. He has great parents and a great family surrounding him.