Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Prayer request

I should have posted this last night, but I was hoping they would put off the trip a day but my parents for a family emergency had to take off for Florida this morning. My mom's sister is not in her right mind and my mom and some of her family are going down there to talk her into coming back to Ky. Anyway, they are currently as of noon Tuesday driving down I95 in South Carolina on their way to Fort Lauderdale. They are getting ready to drive into the first big band of rain from the tropical storm. I am watching the radars a lot today, but keep them in your prayers for a safe trip down and back. Thanks.

UPDATE: My parents made it to Florida with no issues. Hit some rain in South Carolina and Georgia. They just have to work thorugh some other issues but it appears that my aunt is ready to move back home.