Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A learning experience

Well, I guess I went and wiped out all of my comments on my blog. Ok, there were only three, but I did wipe them out. I was trying to teach myself something and added some stuff to my template to allow me to do trackbacks and it reformatted my comments. It’s ok, I have them in my email as I have Blogger email them to me when I receive one. It would have been nice if I would have noticed that it was going to delete them. I did have Haloscan backup my template so I might be able to bring them back in, but I probably won’t.
I will just call it a learning experience as I am still trying to learn the different aspects of blogging. One of these days I will break down and pay for a hosting provider and use one of the several blogging packages out there that has a lot of these features built in.
By the way, anybody have an idea on how to reduce the font size of my blogroll?
dj