Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Date nights and fall

It’s been a pretty good couple of weeks. I have had two date nights with Misty including one where we got to stay out over night. My parents came up and watch the boys while we went out shopping and had dinner. It was good to get away. I feel it’s very important for us to get out once and a while and my parents help out when they can. They like it also as they get to spend a lot of time with the boys.
Colby especially loves it. When we got back, he looked at us and said he didn’t want them to leave :) Mom and dad were upstairs when we got back and we asked Colby what he had ate while we were gone. “I ate chips, I ate cookies and I ate candy.” Well, it’s not all perfect.
I guess they will get to see plenty of the boys in the next month or so. We are going to their house for Thanksgiving and then the weekend after that are the twins first birthday. Two weeks after that we are going down to their house for Christmas so the boys can see their tree and lights. The weekend after that is Christmas so I figured they will be up again.
Fall and the end of the year is always busy for us so we are always looking forward to the new year. Who knows what it will bring this go around?