Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I tried. Really I did

Ok. I was having an issue or two with Firefox. Nothing major, but enough for me to upgrade IE to 7 and give it a shot. After a week or so, I am back to Firefox. Just to many things I like about Firefox that I have gotten used to that I just couldn't switch. I know Firefox is gaining market share, but how much of it is people like it better or that after using Firefox for a while, you can't get switched back easily?

I about never got my favorites moved back over to IE from Firefox. Moving to Firefox is easy. Just let it import and you are all done. Going back to IE, not so easy. I wonder if Microsoft made it easier to switch back, how many would do so? Just a thought.

A lot of my issues with IE could be fixed with some plugins, but how much time do I really want to spend moving back to IE. None now. Maybe I will try again later, but for now, I will stick with Firefox.

dj