Friday, February 22, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 09:40 @jimwalton: we have spiceworks running here but haven't had the time to play with it. to many other irons in the fire :) #
  • 10:08 @jimwalton: yea, I know but we need to rename some machines still and make sure the admin info are the same on all of them #
  • 10:54 humm. getting hungry. what should I have for lunch? #
  • 13:09 just finished lunch. Chinese #
  • 13:11 now I need a nap #
  • 13:55 @waynesutton: those look good. Can I have one :) #
  • 14:19 @jimwalton: is that all it was? #
  • 14:34 sad that I missed coffee with Greg ;) #
  • 15:02 Downloading latest podcast from Newspring, FlatIrons and Fellowship. #
  • 15:02 Downloading latest podcast from Newspring, FlatIrons and Fellowship. And oh yea, Willow Creek. #
  • 15:44 @waynesutton: I think I have found some software and instructions to make my photo from sunday into a 3d image :) #
  • 15:55 @waynesutton: yea. :) I will try and work on it over the weekend. :) #
  • 16:02 Time to go home and see what is going on tonight. I'm directing at church this weekend so the weekend is packed. :) #
  • 18:36 @waynesutton: I am so close on the 3d image :( #
  • 18:55 Twitter NASCAR entry :) - photo at twitxr.com/dljordaneku/updates/5841 #
  • 18:56 @jimwalton: enjoy the evening :) #
  • 19:46 Missing twits by im again :( hoping this post will fix it. #
  • 19:47 @waynesutton: good seats huh. New nascar pic uploaded. #
  • 19:55 @waynesutton: try this twitxr.com/image/5841/th/ #
  • 19:59 @thetechnodiva: I found a template and software online. Will post links later. #
  • 20:06 @waynesutton: np. Enjoy the game :) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter