Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Surgery moved up

Gabe was acting Monday night that his ears were bothering him so we have moved their surgery to this Thursday, Aug. 11th instead of waiting another week. If they feel good later that evening, we will attempt to go to the baby dedication at church. We will see :)