Friday, September 30, 2005

Love walk

Misty is taking part in Love Walk 2005 for the local pregnancy help center here in Central Ky. She sent out an email to family and friends asking for sponsors so I figured I would post here and see if anybody wanted to help out. If you do, just email me and I will get what she needs from you. I copied and pasted her email below so you will know what it goes for. Thanks.
dj


Dear Friends and Family,

I will be participating in the AA Pregnancy Help Center Love Walk 2005 on October 15. I am sending this email to ask for sponsors for this event. If you would like to sponsor, you can give any amount, the sponsor sheet says $15, $20, $30, $50, or other so I’m sure any amount would be appreciated. Just reply to me via email or and I’ll get the rest of the information from you that I need. The agency itself will send out billing letters.

Here’s what Love Walk 2005 supports
By walking or sponsoring a walker you are giving your support to a well established ministry. Since 1985 they have saved the lives of over 1,500 children.
They offer:
Loving counsel for life affirming choices, not judgment
Medical care (pregnancy tests, ultra sound, pre-natal vitamins)
Material help-maternity and baby clothes, diapers, etc.
Emotional care with professional counselors
Spiritual support, prayer, free Bibles, the Good News
24 hour hotline
Long term counseling for adoptions, parenting, post-abortion healing
Abstinence education for schools and churches
Housing alternatives
Community referrals
Public education on abortion, sexual health and adoption

Thank you all for your consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,
Misty