Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Another prayer request

I just got word that my best friend's father has passed away. He's been sick off and on for a bit and developed an infection that antibiotics couldn't help. My friend has been through a lot over the last year and a half including a divorce. He's feeling pretty rough right now as he is feeling like he is carrying the weight of his entire family on his shoulders.Also, pray for me to have the strength to be there for him through this week. He lives two states away and is bringing his dad back to Kentucky for burial as that is where he wanted to buried at.

JJ is a friend that I know I can count for anything. When I went though a divorce, he was there for me, no questions asked. He opened his door for me to crash at when the world was caving in on me. I just want to make sure I am there for him even though he feels like he needs to do it himself.