Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Church IT

Well, I hadn’t posted anything on this since August and with things going the way the currently are, I figured I would go ahead and post something. For the last couple of months, I feel as if God has been moving me in a direction to work in IT for a church. Well, currently, I am somewhat in the running for three different IT jobs at two different churches. Two of the jobs are at Southland where I am currently a member. I will just say for now that the other one is not. Sometimes I just wish things would go ahead and happen, but I know all things work in God’s time.
At the same time, Misty has felt led to start a support ministry to mother’s of multiples at Southland. She is just in the stage to see if any other mothers want it and so far she has had some positive results. The only real reason for this post I guess is for me to say something. I am just sitting and waiting and feel at times, going crazy. I just need to pray for clarity as I feel that God wants me to do something and I just can’t figure it out right now.  Anyway, I guess that’s enough rambling for now.
dj