Thursday, August 31, 2006

Do the shuffle

Jason Powell posted about playing “Do the Shuffle” where you start your music player and set it to shuffle and then list the first 15 songs. So I thought I would post mine here as well as in his. Rules are simple, just list the song and you can’t be embarrassed about the song. If it comes up, you must list it.


Every Move I Make - David Ruis
Lose This Life- Tait
I Saw The Light- David Crowder Band
Who Am I- Casting Crowns
Open the Eyes of My Heart - Paul Baloche
Who's Your Daddy? – Toby Keith
Go Tell It On The Mountain - Ginny Owens feauting George Rowe
Blessed Be Your Name- Three63
Jesus To The World- Newsong
Mr. Brownstone- Guns N' Roses
Life in the Fast Lane- The Eagles
Love Came Just In Time - Taylor Sorensen/Alathea
Step up to the Microphone- Newsboys
Facts Are Facts - Steven Curtis Chapman
Wide Open- Newsong